Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Sunday 23 October 2011

Sunday night project

I'm a little over afghans. Not that I don't like doing them but they get a bit boring if that's all you do. So this evening I decided to do something quick and easy. I had a look through my patterns and come across this newborn baby hat (pattern here). It was so easy I can see myself making more of these and they take so little yarn it is a great way to use up left overs.
Cute little baby hat

The photos are a little fuzzy cause I took them at night. Maybe I'll take some more pics during the day. I also think I will have to find a cute doll to model some of my work.
Well that's all for now, I'm off to bed.
Sweet dreams
Sandra

No comments: