Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Friday 18 January 2013

Amazing Achievement

I really want to share somebody else's achievement today. This is the story of a young girl who I taught to crochet during the Christmas/New Year holiday. She has watched me crochet and is always interested in what ever craft I am doing so I agreed to teach her to crochet while I was working on my heart blanket. It only took her a couple of days to master the basic granny which she worked on till she ran out of yarn on the ball I gave her but that was OK as between her and her Mum they worked out how to add a different colour when they got home.
Then during this past week we have been enjoying swimming lessons at the beach and Miss L said she had made a beanie but it wasn't working so I printed of a very easy to follow beanie pattern found here on Ravelry.
Then this morning she very proudly showed me her finished beanie


Ta-Da

Here she is with her finished beanie

She even add the ribbon

I am very chuffed with my adopted niece's achievements. Well done Miss L I'm looking forward to seeing your other project's 
Luv Aunty Sandra

P.S. see the needle book and hook roll on the table in front of Miss L I made those for her yesterday will blog about then another day.

((((( HUGS)))))
Sandra

No comments: