Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Thursday 29 September 2011

Blocking and haircuts

Well the poncho is pieced together, and looking really cute and colourful,  so today I decided to wash it and block it. It wasn't to hard and it was nice to just "play"with my work. Here are some pictures of the poncho on the block :)


The pattern has a beret to go with it and I think I will make that as well but that will have to wait till after the holiday's.
This Friday we are going to go away on holidays. This year we will be making our way up to Exmouth. We've never been up North before so it is all very exciting. I'm looking forward to some nice warm weather and lots of swimming and lazing around. Because we are going up North I decided that Maddy should really have a haircut. so this morning I took her to the dog groomer and the results are very different. The boys all laughed when they saw her. She does look rather funny but rather cute as well almost like a little doll.
From this little fluff ball


To this little princess

The ribbons are very cute but didn't last long

Ebonee didn't know what I had brought home but they were soon playing together again.
I'm taking a few crochet patterns and materials with me so that on the long road trips I can keep busy who knows maybe I'll bring back a blanklet or two.
Hooroy for now

No comments: