Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Friday 2 September 2011

Uncool Mittens

I decided to try my hand at crocheting a pair of fingerless mittens. The reason was that since Renske broke her hand her fingers get very cold so I thought I'd make some for her. I got this pattern fron Red Heart Yarn , I must admit the pattern is really nice it's the yarn that's a little uncool :)  Here is the end result
Half way through the second mitten
The end result
Don't you just love the models hand :)

They aren't anything flash but I hope they will help. I'll take some photos of the other work I've done so far and post them later. I did make two scarves for Nicole and Evelyn but I forgot to take a photo so maybe I will have to ask Christine to take a photo of the girls wearing them.

No comments: