For something different I made two rows with pieces that only had writing on them. The difference is really amazing.
This is how the base finished up.
Because the base was larger I didn't want to do the normal zip closure as this would pull the bag in tight at the top and reduce the size of the bag inside. So I come up with this idea
I sewed some material to the edges of the zip to make it the width of the opening and some extra to sew it to the bag. I still have to tighten the stitches on the end of the zip but for the rest it worked really well.
I first tried to make a liner for this bag but it didn't work so I settled for this.
I am really happy with how this turned out. I made a few mistakes along the way which was really good because now i also know what not to do.
I also spent a day and a half making candy wrapper bracelets with lots of girls at the beach. My SIL took some photos so I'll get some copies and share with you the fun we had. In the mean time here are some of the bracelets I made
Till next time
Have a great day