Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Thursday 12 January 2012

Century eggs

I received this in my inbox today. It came via Instructables a great website were people can post photo instructions(hence the name) for others to use. I think this is one set of instructions I will never use, well not for dinner anyway.

century eggs

Bon Appetite.

2 comments:

Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

Now, that looks nasty! Blech!!!!

Chiwei @ One Dog Woof said...

Ha! It's definitely an acquired taste. I grew up with it, so I like them very much, but I totally understand it takes some getting used to.