Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Just for a laugh

I came across this really cool blog today via Cool2Craft it is called Clay Baboons. The author tells the most amazing stories along with plasticine figurines. It is well worth a look.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

After reading your comment, I came to visit. What a surprise to see myself on your blog! Thank you so much for the kind words.

(And - just for the record - I have no idea how to crochet. I knit a scarf once. It took me seven years.)