Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Friday 6 January 2012

Candy wrapper tutorial

I finished my small candy wrapper bag which I will use to carry my keys and phone etc. when I go walking

 It has a really long handle so it can go across my body. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.
With handles
Handles removed
This bag is fully lined

As I was making this a took a series of photos to help remember how I had done this. I then made it into a tutorial. My first ever, I hope it make sense :)
Lined Candy Wrapper Purse With Removable Handle
Bye for now
Sandra

3 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

This is AMAZING!!! The tutorial is very clear and easy to understand. I would love for you to share this (and any other bags) at my ongoing linky that is exclusively for bags and totes... http://threadingmyway.blogspot.com/2012/01/threading-your-way-bags-and-totes-link.html

Stephanie said...

Wow. That is so cool. I would buy one of those. (But I'm pretty sure I'd fail miserably at making one.)

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Hi Sandra, I've featured this bag today...