Pages

Welcome to my world

During the holidays in July 2011 I decided to teach myself to crochet. Iwanted to keep a diary of my journey but I'm hopeless at writing so I thought I'd try blogging.
So why not join me on my journey, friends are always welcome and the kettles'always hot. So come on in pull up a chair and enjoy the ride.
Luv Sandra
"As for me and my house we will serve the Lord"

Thursday 5 January 2012

Ta-da

Evelyn's Bolero



It's finished !!

In time to pass on to my niece tomorrow before they travel back to Perth. I really hope it fits. It was a bit of a guess with the sizes as she isn't close enough to try in on.
I never did develop a liking for or understanding of  the pattern but I worked it out, so that a point for me.

I'll take some better photo's tomorrow in the day light.

Hooroo For now
Sandra

No comments: