What is a Liebster Award you ask, here is what Pam writes;
"It's fellow bloggers helping fellow bloggers get a jump start on their blogs. It also encourages friendships to develop and I really like that (so do i Pam)
The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, to promote and encourage new friendships among the blog community. Liebster is German and means dearest, beloved, favourite."
Part of this award is to pass it on to others. Here are the rules
- Post the award on your blog
- Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the ward by linking back to the.
- Reveal your 5 picks for the award and let them know
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere... other bloggers.
- Finally the best rule of all, have fun and spread the love!
- ChiWei from One Dog Woof I feel in love with her Crochet and braid T-shirt scarf.
- Stephanie from Clay Baboons who in her own words "(tells) stories about stuff, illustrated with mediocre clay figurines" It is a blast.
- Sharelle, Henrietta, Bec and Emma from The Handmade Rainbow who are 4 mums who like to share their craft achievements
- Ruth, from The Shape of String who designs and makes her own Quilts and dyes her own fabric
- Elaine from Library Displays who shares her idea's for promoting books in school libraries this is a great resource for librarians or any one who wont's to encourage children to read.
So head on over say Hi to the guys and girls, because we all love feed back.
Thank you Pam for passing on this ward to me. Don't forget to head on over to Pam's blog Threading my Way
Hope you a ll have a wonderful day.
Bear hugs to All